Thursday, June 9, 2011

Update...oh and 100 words as well


I apologize for the brief hiatus, but finals are no fun. However! I’m free for the summer, so hopefully that should address my lack of consistency. I started this blog at the end of last summer, and I never really thought I would last through my first year of college. I guess I had more free time than expected. I should thank all of my followers, you have been all too kind for reading these silly stories. Hmm, I should stop being cheesy now. In the coming months, I plan on writing some longer pieces, so look forward to that.

Ahem...

They were completely surrounded, as opposed to just partially. A horde of unseen demons, haunting their every move. The heavy burden of their presence, never made known but always felt, took its toll on the group of once happy-go-lucky kids. Their former personalities were all but lost now, stolen by the atmosphere as easily as breath in the wind. They huddled together, determined to survive their ordeal.

To no avail. One by one, and occasionally by two, they were killed off in heartless fashion. The slaughter continued until all but one had perished, gasping “No...I must get...that...A+...”

1 comment: