Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wholly Ghost

I don’t believe in ghosts. After years of experience and a hardened, rational mind, I have reached the conclusion that phantoms are lying bastards. You’d think that the omniscience garnered in the afterlife would stop a man from betting on the Cubs, but I am getting ahead of myself. Ever since I could remember having these visions, I have had these visions of certain apparitions, almost lifelike but with an ethereal quality one would expect from something not quite alive. And, would you believe it, they are all terrible people. Truly horrible personalities, yelling, moaning, screaming. What’s their beef, anyway?

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't think of just one post that i liked better than the others... they are all very well written.
    It would be my pleasure to follow you on your writing journey.

    ReplyDelete