Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I snack, therefore I am


I reject the assumption that there should be reasoning behind a like or dislike, or, if indeed there is such reason, that said reasoning should by default be made apparent to the liker and/or disliker. I feel this gives far too much credit to the human capacity for emotion, and the subsequent connections between these complex feelings and the reasoning centers of the brain and, likewise, the societal conscience that lives within us. To say that we like or dislike, that is all we can do with any certainty. Now, will you please leave me to eat this mayonnaise sandwich!

1 comment:

  1. oh eew.

    a mayonnaise sandwich?

    there should at least be some lettuce on that puppy. but then i suppose that would be 101 words and that would be ALL WRONG!

    ReplyDelete